Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Obsessions: Felt and Knits



So as we have been looking for ideas on products to make for Emery
, we are loving felt. Who knew right? A pillow idea is coming soon from us, but check out this headband. Carolyn and Judes take note...we want to make this!



Another thing we are loving is knits. This Thanksgiving weekend we are starting knitting lessons, so we'll post what we come up with in the near future. We love this scarf though and everything
LoveandKnit makes.

3 comments:

  1. Em, you should talk to my mom about felting this weekend at the shower. She has knitted purses and mittens and then she washes them and they shrink and look like felt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to ask her about this! I will next time I see her. I'm making a felt pillow with ruffles right now so we'll see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my neckwarmer in your great blog Emily! :)

    ReplyDelete