Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Black Friday shopping

If you want somewhere unique to shop for Christmas gifts this year check this out. We went in October and snatched up a couple of good finds (Emery was scoping for next year, hopefully we'll be a vendor). Everything is handmade and very reasonably priced.

In November, Market Day will be on Black Friday on the 27th from 8a-6p downtown Des Moines.

Here are a couple of the things I bought:

Vintage Fabric Covered Button Thumb Tacks...super cute and I’m definitely going to try making these. I regretted not getting the magnet versions too.These were by Mary Marie.

Hand-Knit Chunky Cowl...I have seen these around lately but these were different...really good quality and very soft and chic. She makes custom ones and has good color options. I got this as a gift for someone for Christmas..so I guess we will wait and see who the lucky one is...

No comments:

Post a Comment