Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's Official!

It's official friends. Emery is on Etsy and open for business! If you click here it will take you directly to our site. Please browse around and let us know what you think. We were very excited to make our first sale pretty much instantly! That customer might even say we were a little TOO excited :) Thank you all for your enthusiasm and input through this process. We love our fans and appreciate your continued interest in our progress.
I also wanted to take a minute to share Baby Donnenwerth's nursery with everyone. You will be happy to see some of the great ideas we've blogged about in the past were used in the room.
This shelf was made for me by my grandpa and in my room while I was growing up. I updated it with some cool, decorative knobs to give it that emery touch!
I made these fabric canvases, including the giraffe silhouette, in some fun, vintage looking fabrics. These kind of canvases are likely to be added to our etsy site in the future so let us know if you have a certain theme you'd like to see. Baby D loves giraffes so this was the obvious choice for his/her room :) Aunt Emily designed this lyric canvas with the words from Somewhere Over The Rainbow. Nothing but sweet dreams of rainbows, lemon drops, and bluebirds for Baby D as he/she drifts off to sleep
.

1 comment:

  1. Do you gals have anything in the works for the male audience? I love everything you do, but just sayin...think about it.

    ReplyDelete