Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Babies on the Brain

So we had a very busy week and some of you might have noticed this blog post is late. Did some of you wonder what happened when Monday morning you didn't have a lovely emery email? Well, tough. We have been busy but we didn't forget- and if you DID notice then we really do love you :)

This past weekend was Megan's baby shower hosted by myself and her sister in law, Lisa. I thought I would remind everyone, and for those that don't know, that I am a graphic designer and LOVE to do invites for these occasions. Here is the invite I did for Meg's shower. She is torturing me by not finding out what she is having, so I went with the theme of her nursery (giraffes and gender neutral colors!)

Also, we wanted to welcome Carly and Caylin Kisker to the world this week. We know they are going to be huge emery fans and can't wait to meet them! Congrats Hills!

1 comment:

  1. I know I loved the invites and Baby D thought they were genius :)

    ReplyDelete