Saturday, December 19, 2009

Studio and Holiday Glitz

Emily Butterworth Studio: I wanted to give a quick summary of what my studio is for those who might not know. I'm a graphic designer by day, and want to start doing more freelance work than I already do. My website, www.emilybutterworthstudio.com, is a way to visually show everyone my designs and also give Emery a little boost with a preview of the some of the items we have done so far.

I love doing invites and announcements. Ask me for quotes... its more economical than you think! I just love doing it and hope to incorporate it into Emery someday. The rest of the site is my graphic design work. I'm hoping to attract small unique businesses that might need postcards, letterhead, or logos, etc.

Ok, enough selling of myself. New Years Necklaces: I found these necklaces on an etsy site by BejewelledBespoke. I personally am a black dress only kind of girl so having a necklace like this for a holiday party or New Years would definitely make anyone stand out. I am currently making a bag with these T-shirt rosettes so maybe I'll have to try out the necklace look. If you want these for yourself, click here for the etsy site.


No comments:

Post a Comment